Attorney Advertising Disclaimer
The material on this web site has been prepared and is copyrighted by Beck & Lee, P.A.
The material is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. The material is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Information provided by or cited to third parties does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Beck & Lee, P.A. or any of its attorneys or clients.
Beck & Lee, P.A. will, to the full extent permitted under the law, protect your name and confidential information against disclosure, publication or unauthorized use.
Beck & Lee, P.A. has its office in Miami, Florida. Members of the firm practice in federal district courts throughout the United States. Members of the firm are licensed to practice in Florida and California.
Your receipt of the information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a contract for representation by Beck & Lee, P.A. This information is not intended to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney. No person should act or rely on any information in this site without seeking the advice of an attorney.
Please be aware that the sending of an e-mail message to Beck & Lee, P.A. does not contractually obligate Beck & Lee, P.A. to represent you as your attorney. Beck & Lee, P.A. cannot serve as your counsel in any matter unless you and our firm expressly agree, in writing, that we will serve as your attorney.
You should be aware that the Statute of Limitations (the deadline imposed by law within which you may bring a lawsuit) may severely limit the time remaining for you to file any potential claims you may have.
This web site may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules. The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.
All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered. Before you decide to retain us, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
Beck & Lee, P.A. does not offer any guarantee of case results. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
To the extent the State Bar rules require us to designate a principal office and/or single attorney responsible for this site, Beck & Lee, P.A. designates Jared H. Beck, Beck & Lee, P.A., 12485 SW 137th Ave., Suite 205, Miami, Florida 33186, 305-234-2060 as the attorney responsible for this site.
Statement of Client's Rights
1. You are entitled to be treated with courtesy and consideration at all times by your lawyer and the other lawyers and personnel in your lawyers office.
2. You are entitled to an attorney capable of handling your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession. If you are not satisfied with how your matter is being handled, you have the right to withdraw from the attorney-client relationship at any time (court approval may be required in some matters and your attorney may have a claim against you for the value of services rendered to you up to the point of discharge).
3. You are entitled to your lawyer's independent professional judgment and undivided loyalty uncompromised by conflicts of interest.
4. You are entitled to be charged a reasonable fee and to have your lawyer explain at the outset how the fee will be computed and the manner and frequency of billing. You are entitled to request and receive a written itemized bill from your attorney at reasonable intervals. You may refuse to enter into any fee arrangement that you find unsatisfactory.
5. You are entitled to have your questions and concerns addressed in a prompt manner and to have your telephone calls returned promptly.
6. You are entitled to be kept informed as to the status of your matter and to request and receive copies of papers. You are entitled to sufficient information to allow you to participate meaningfully in the development of your matter.
7. You are entitled to have your legitimate objectives respected by your attorney; including whether or not to settle your matter (court approval of a settlement is required in some matters).
8. You have the right to privacy in your dealings with your lawyer and to have your secrets and confidences preserved to the extent permitted by law.
9. You are entitled to have your attorney conduct himself or herself ethically in accordance with the Code of Professional Responsibility.
10. You may not be refused representation on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.